You are PERMITTED to:
-Use the Assets in the Licensee’s personal, professional, internal, editorial and
client projects, including printed materials, advertisements, packaging,
presentations, video, on-line, computer games and applications or multimedia
-Making modifications or alterations to the Assets (changing the color, size,
orientation and shape, etc), but this does not allow you to resell or license
them, nor giving them as free graphic resource (a.k.a. freebie).
You have the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable right to use
the Licensed Material for unlimited clients or applications, commercials
projects or in any allowed media.
It is PROHIBITED to:
1. Post any Assets on any electronic bulletin board, FTP, torrents or any file
2. Sell, sublicense, rent, distribute or otherwise grant rights or make available
for use by others;
3. Put the Assets on-line in a downloadable format, full or partly.
4. Use or permit the use of the Assets, or any part thereof, as a trademark or
service mark or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the Assets, or any part
5. Use, or allowing anyone else to use any of the Assets to create
pornographic, fraudulent, obscene, immoral, infringing, illegal, blasphemous
or defamatory material;
6. Using the Assets in a way not specifically permitted or prohibited by this
agreement, without prior written consent from the Licensor is a violation of
7. You may not rent, sublicense, sell, assign, convey or transfer Licensed
Material, this Agreement or any of its rights under this Agreement;
8. You may not use Licensed Material on physical items for resale and „print on
demand” items such as t-shirts, postcards, mouse pads, coffee mugs,
calendars, or on any similar mass produced items that would contain the
Licensed Material in a partly, or dominant way;
9. You may not sell, license or distribute any derivative work based on the
10. Licensed Material shall not be incorporated into a logo, mobile or web
application icon, trademark or service mark;
1. A Licensee, that is using the Assets in a commercial work, cannot include (or
make available to a third party, customer or end-user) more than 100 icons x 2
styles in an online/offline generator, web project, mobile or web application.
For example you can not add more than 100×2 different icons in a template or
web theme, that is for sale. The Assets may not be re-sold, sub licensed,
rented, transferred or otherwise made available to others.
2. All Assets are owned by the Licensor and are protected by Copyright Law.
No title to or intellectual property rights to the Assets are transferred to you.
The Licensor retains all rights not expressly granted by this License Agreement.
Trademarks shall be used in accordance with accepted trademark practice,
including identification of trademark owner’s name. Such use of any trademark
does not give you any rights of ownership in that trademark. Except as stated
above, this License Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property
rights in the Assets. Unpublished rights are reserved.
No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material shall pass to you by the
issuance of the license contained in this Agreement. Unauthorized use results
in the immediate termination of this license, and with it, your rights to use the